I was tagged by Sara @ The Bibliophagist to do the Mystery Blogger Award! I’ve never done one of these before as I am new to the blogging scene…. Thank you Sara; I hope I do you proud!
- Display award logo
- List the rules
- Thank the person that nominated you!
- Mention and link the award creator: Okoto Enigma
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
Three Things About Myself
- I obsess over things. I can’t just like things; I have to love them! And then I THROW myself into loving them 1,000%! Currently, I’m obsessed with hockey, hockey players (those are totally two different things), sloths, the royal wedding and my pug (I mean…. come on! Just look at him!).
- I went to school to learn video/film production – not because I wanted to be a film maker but because I wanted to be a female Roger Ebert. And now here I am with a book blog! I guess once a critic, always a critic….
- I’m getting married in March! My groom-to-be is the sweetest, most patient man I’ve ever met — it’s impossible for me to believe he used to be a drill sergeant!
What are you most looking forward to in the next couple months? Is there anything better than a good, trashy beach read? The thing I want and look forward to the most this summer is to have some down time so I can relax (preferably by a body of water, be it the pool or beach), tune everyone out and READ.
What’s one goal you’re currently working toward? Owning my own home. I’m almost there and I was worried it wasn’t going to happen, but the mortgage has been applied for and now the real stress begins!
Which author would you like to hang out with for the day? Oh, I know I go on and on about Penny Reid all the time, but I freaking LOVE her! She is funny in the weirdest way (just like me) and I know we would just giggle all day long!
What’s your favorite Disney movie? This is a toughie…. Since Disney now owns everything can I say The Last Jedi? (Long live Star Wars — May the Force be with you all!)
What’s the first sentence from the book you’re currently reading? “I turn around and look up at his balcony.” – Colleen Hoover, Maybe Someday
My Questions for You:
- What book would you most like to see turned into a movie?
- What is one place you’d love to visit, but have yet to see?
- What album or song is on your playlist that you hope no one else knows about?
- Let’s talk Chrisses: Evans, Hemsworth, Pratt or Pine? Discuss.
- What is your favorite book quote and why?
If you’ve already done this tag or do not wish to participate, no worries. I’d love to see your answers, but no pressure!
- Books & Blends
- In Love & Words
- A Happy Little Bookworm
- Books & Munches
- Book Dragon Lair
- TV Addicted Bookworm
- Coffeeholic Bookworm
- The Book Dutchesses
- A Very Bookish Girl